Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello, web world!















     For years, I've told myself that I'll "get out there". Here, on this muggy, overcast, yet still stunningly beautiful Georgia afternoon, I've decided to do just that!

     My name is Samantha (Sam I am!), and I am a French Speaker (in training), Future Teacher, and Full-time Believer in the One True God. And I am so excited to see who I'll meet on this adventure! :)

Woah there... It's starting to sound like a dating site ad...Sorry bout that.

     Anyways, as of right now, I'm not entirely sure what I'll be blogging about. I'm sure it'll be a smorgasbord of things--I know how ADD I am. Suggestions for a blog topic are more than welcomed.

     This blog will be packed with DIY crafts, recipes, tips, and so much more! I can't express how excited I am to share my experiences with you, especially as I venture out to becoming a Freshman in college this Fall! Be sure to expect college-related posts, too. Sorority Rush, Dorm Life, Campus Life, Cheap Tricks, and even scholarships! (Which I like to think I hold an expertise in, after all I received 8 this year!)

Keep an eye out for Your Brown Eyed Gal. I'll be back in a few. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment